Last updated: 17/04/2020
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small bits of data that are placed on your browser or device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
They can be placed by us (Yonder or “first party” cookies) or by other companies (third party cookies). We allow some of our carefully chosen partners, like Google, to place cookies on our site. This helps us understand how our visitors use the website so we can improve your experience.
Our cookies fall on one of these five categories:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing your account page or hold the products you’ve added to your cart.
- Preference cookies: We use these cookies to remember your preferences or choices you’ve made in the past, like your country preference.
- Security cookies: We use these cookies to identify and prevent security risks
- Performance and analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how our customers use our website. They help us understand what pages of features are most popular so we can continue improving your experience.
- Marketing cookies: We and our carefully chosen advertising partners use marketing cookies to deliver ads that are more relevant and meaningful to our website visitors and to analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can easily clear and deactivate them through the browser’s settings. If you disable cookies, however, some of our website features may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.